Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to everyone. I am glad to put 2008 behind us and am looking forward to a much better 2009. Maybe I will even be able to make a resolution to find my own happiness. Needless to say, my brother thinks I should stay in my marriage because of my kids. I'm sure my mom feels the same way. And my husband has been so understanding. But my heart and soul are just pushing me in another direction. I have a feeling finding happiness will be a very painful road. I love my kids more than I could ever imagine possible. In fact I think that nobody even has an idea as to what love really is until they have children. Only then do you realize how powerful it can be. If I could find even half that I think I would be glowing. I just need to allow myself to make that decision. Its quite a New Year's Resolution. That and the one to lose 10 more lbs. LOL

I hope you all have a healthy, happy and prosperous 2009!

No comments: