Monday, April 13, 2009

A Little Break

I hope everyone had a nice holiday whether you celebrated Easter or Passover. I myself am having a very hard time dealing with my divorce. I just thought it would not be like this at all. I feel all of the guilt that I should have felt when I filed for divorce. I feel the desire to make things right and have my family back. I just feel lost. I hope it gets better. I hope the pain will fade with time.

So in the meantime I think I am going to take a little break to grieve a bit. To try to figure out how to get going on my "new" life. Until then I just need a little time to breathe.

1 comment:

Jane said...

I'm sorry to hear that your having a hard time. Not sure if this will help, but I think it's a totally natural part of the process. You seem to be going through it quicker than I did. It wasn't until I left my boyfriend that I started understanding the damage I did to my (ex)husband, and my son and ultimately myself. I lost so much and denied it all until I had the solitude to cater to MY needs. I hope that this part of your process will lead to a greater sense of self-discovery and peace. - Jane